Friday, June 25, 2010

nappyafro.com (official co-sign)




www.nappyafro.com


------
Sorry folks I aint trying to pull wool over anyones eyes. I visit this (almost) on a daily basis. Some of my stuff is spun off this site simply cause its genius. None the less I havent been giving proper credit in my blogs so Its about due!

This site is better than allhiphop, 411hype, can think of none else?(HELP) But anyhow check out the boys at The FRO, they got some good stuff. The bloggers and writers who work this site do this forreal, Sign up (I did) If you know whats good for you. Shout out to King Jerm (not me i swear, people who already are up on this site cause of me STAY ASKING IF THATS ME, its not..STOP ASKING!) Kindly hit me up on gmail and put me up on game, and like a man here is my response, no beef with them he brought a situation to my attention and here I am fixing it. Personal invitation to contribute to the site, I got alot of networking going on so if you reading this NAPPYAFRO and/or King Jerm. My bad and put me on!

www.nappyafro.com
Follow them on twitter @nappyafro

0 comments: